Friday, January 27

I am convinced there are few things on this Earth that feel better than an incredible yoga class after two hours of balls-to-the-wall cardio & strength training. All of that followed with an almost-scalding hot shower and slipping into a pair of comfy pajamas.  

 Even better? When those comfy pajamas happen to be pink striped with Eiffel Towers all over them. (At $6.90 from Forever21, I'd say they were a pretty solid purchase.)


Another feel-good moment from my day was receiving this!
 
I was on the phone with my mommy when I heard the door bell ring. Of course, my logical assumption was that it was a killer trying to break in. So I whisper to her, "hold on" and hit the floor, belly-crawling through the living room to peek out the window without the killer spotting me. (Really wish I was kidding.) Anyway, it obviously was not a maniac waiting to rip my guts open and end my life. It was the UPS man delivering a package from Jamie. It was the most adorable (and delicious) cookie bouquet I had ever seen, and it absolutely made my day. Jamie is the greatest, period. 

Yesterday I suffered what I like to refer to as one of my "ranch attacks." I am included in the portion of the population that believes ranch dressing can, and should, go on just about anything edible. I don't allow myself to indulge in it as much as I would prefer (3 meals a day, every day) but sometimes I get a craving that knows no bounds and I have to have ranch immediately.

 Popcorn dipped in ranch is pretty bomb; however, white wine is not. (But it was the only fermented thing in the house, so it was sufficient in getting me through Paranormal Activity 3.)

And that was my day.


1 comment:

  1. Cute pjs! Popcorn, ranch and white wine? I'm not sure how I feel about that.
    So happy to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete