Wednesday, January 25

wack/wonderful Wednesdays


wack

  1. It's safe to say it is impossible to find lady fingers in the Triad of North Carolina. Four different grocery stores, and I am still tiramisu-less.  (A very deplorable state to be in.)
  2. 4.5 liters of water makes for a pretty unproductive day.
  3. I succumbed to my laziness and did not get my run in, opting instead to sit on the couch for three hours eating Cadbury Eggs. 

wonderful 
  1. Accidental lens flares.
  2. Being able to dine al fresco at lunch with Mommy. 61 degrees in mid-January, I can't even hate it. 
  3. Making dinner for my family. Anniversary chicken, roasted sweet potato wedges, & spinach salad.
  4. Wearing a whimsical skirt and getting compliments from strangers. (I had all but forgotten what those feel like. On any given day you can find me going out in public in my uniform. Yoga crops, Uggs--not proud of this, a hoodie, & a top knot. If I'm feeling really sassy, I'll put on some under-eye concealer and braid my hair, maybe a spritz of perfume. But let's be real, that's asking a bit much.) 
  5. An incredibly sweet, unexpected note from my baby brother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment