Thursday, May 24

Dear Italia,


I know we’ve had our share of ups & downs. (Well, the down was basically me ODing on you if we’re being honest here.) But I just wanted to let you know I’ve seen the error of my ways and I am here to beg forgiveness. The times we spent together were some of the best of my life, and you will forever hold a bellissimo spot in my heart. I can still hear, feel, and taste you, even though our last rendezvous was ages ago. I am ready to dive head-first back into our love affair, if you will have me. Accept my apologies for being such a thoughtless, blasé lover. You are everything, mi amore, and we will be together soon enough.

But let’s keep rather mum on this, as I’m in the fledgling stages of a little somethin’-somethin’ with France and she’s a jealous one. Oui

Baci,
Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment