Wednesday, March 14

wack/wonderful Wednesdays

wack
  1. Waking up at 0500. There is nothing good about that. Nothing. 
  2. Only having one car between the two of us, especially when both of us work and have a lot of errands to do throughout the day. I think we switched back and forth at least six times today. It got slightly out of control. 
  3.  I began to complain about having to pack for Malta this weekend. "The weather is weird. What do you pack for 58 degree highs? Should I do a checked bag & a carry on, or just a checked bag? I have nothing to wear." And then staring at my closet for 12 minutes. And then realizing how ludicrous I was, having the audacity to stress out over packing for Malta. Really Liza?


wonderful
  1. The fact that I have a husband who can make me laugh at 0500 in the morning. I am probably the least morning person person you will ever meet. And yet somehow he gets me to laugh when my eyes are just little slits and I have a perma-scowl on my face until at least the sun is up.
  2. Because I was up so early, I got to go to Jamie's spin class this morning. I love when she teaches, because it's actually fun (in my brain, the word 'fun' is on the opposite side of 'spin class'), the music is great, and the workout is intense. She must be doing something right when she can get a room full of soldiers to fist pump and laugh, yet still have PT shirts that have turned dark grey with sweat. 
  3. I made brownies for Zack to take into work tomorrow. DO NOT MAKE THESE. They are stupid, stupid good. The bottom layer is normal brownie, the middle is vanilla frosting covered with crushed peanuts, and the top layer is rice crispy cereal mixed with chocolate & peanut butter. I cannot even deal. It's been a legitimate test of will power to not go into the kitchen every 5 minutes and snatch a bite. (I've only caved twice...so far. The night is young.)
  4. Found out some really, really great news about my family. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment