Wednesday, April 25

wack/wonderful Wednesdays

wack

1. Remember #1 from last week? Just take out the "pre."
2. Old contacts that make you come the closest you ever have to wanting to physically rip your eyeballs from their sockets. 1-800-CONTACTS needs to get it together, seeing as I ordered my new contacts a month ago. Seriously, contact-wearing people know what I mean. Contacts that hurt can literally ruin your entire day. I am so mad at this particular pair, that when I do get my replacements, I am going to tear them out of my eyes, grind them into my palms, rip them into tiny shreds, then sprinkle them on the ground where they belong. That'll show 'em.
3. Germans and their staring problems. Enough. Stop it.
4. Leftover lasagna from "Meatless Monday" ...again. Don't get me wrong, I make a mean, all-veggie lasagna, but when you've had it for dinner three nights in a row, and for lunch two days in a row...it loses its appeal. Basically...I'm turning into ricotta cheese.

wonderful

1. Being super tired today. Doesn't sound wonderful, but it's because I stayed up too late last night just chatting ("peeeelow talk!"), giggling, and being silly with Zack. Each time we'd be like, "OKAY, for real. It's time to go to sleep" and turn over, one of us would remember something else from our day & just have to tell it. It kept on & on & on. So worth my droopy eyelids today.
2. 4 year old litle girl: Mrs. Willey, I know you are wearing lipstick."
    Me: "No, actually I'm not. My lips and cheeks are just always rosy, I don't know why."
    Little girl: "Maybe it's because you kiss your husband all the time." 
Where do they get this stuff?! I burst out laughing & definitely turned a few shades pink[er.]  Kids.
3. Knowing tomorrow is my Friday, thanks to the 170th IBCT Welcome Home ceremony on Friday. It's an all-day fest on post, so they've canceled school and most of the soldiers get a half day. Also, Taking Back Sunday is playing and the 17 year old inside of me is very much freaking. (Don't tell, but, the 25 year old me still has close to 20 TBS songs on their iPod..)
4. A glass of French wine while watching the Walking Dead. Although I honest-to-goodness hope everyone in that show gets their guts eaten by walkers in Season 3 except for Daryl & Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment